Tuesday, October 4, 2011

30 Day Disney Challenge- Day 11

Favorite Song

I See the Light (from Tangled)





This was a super hard one, as I currently have over 800 songs in my Disney playlist and love them all. However, if I'm forced to choose only one, then I'd have to choose this song from Tangled. I love Mandy Moore's voice, and this song paired with the floating lantern scene is just a beautiful piece of Disney cinema. I love the way Mandy's and Zachary Levi's voices harmonize on the last chorus. This song is currently the ringtone on my phone, and it makes me happy every time I hear it. Anything by Alan Menken is pure gold.

Honorable Mention: Strangers Like Me (I love the lyrics in this song, and Phil Collins just has an amazing voice. I could listen to this song over and over again). 


1 comments:

Heather said...

Haha! This is my ringtone right now too!!!

About Me

Followers

Powered by Blogger.