Sunday, September 25, 2011

30 Day Disney Challenge- Day 2

So, these 30 days won't actually be consecutive, but I figure doing it this way could work as well. Anyway, on to Day 2....

Favorite Princess

Princess Ariel





I've always loved The Little Mermaid, and because we sort of share the same name, I've always identified with Ariel the most. We both love exploring new places and new worlds, and aren't afraid to take on new adventures. I also love to keep collections of things. When my interviewer asked which Disney character I was most like, I said Ariel, and since I got offered the position I think that my answer must have been a sign. I will always, in the back of my mind, thank Ariel for helping me get this internship.

Honorable Mention: Belle (I love that we both share a love of books). 


0 comments:

About Me

Followers

Powered by Blogger.