Friday, September 30, 2011

30 Day Disney Challenge- Day 7

Well, I have officially accepted my PI, but I'm still waiting on my offer letter email. Once I get that, I can pay the $100 deposit to secure my housing in Cumberland Park. The recruiter tried to send me the link, but for some reason it wouldn't work. I emailed them, and now I'm just waiting for them to fix it. I can't wait to officially get my offer letter and pay my deposit! It will seem all the more real. But, in the meantime...

Favorite Sidekick

Sebastian (a.k.a Horatio Felonious Ignatius Crustacious Sebastian)





This was a hard one, since I love all the Disney sidekicks, but I think my favorite would have to be Sebastian. I love how he is always torn between following orders and helping Ariel. There are times when he tries too hard to be proper, but underneath his tough shell (pun intended) is a softie who just loves taking charge and making music. I would love to have Sebastian on my side, helping me out and creating symphonies to guide me through life.

Honorable Mention: Genie (he grants wishes, and I love the friendship between him and Aladdin). 

0 comments:

About Me

Followers

Powered by Blogger.