Friday, November 4, 2011

30 Day Disney Challenge- Day 21

It's official! I received the link to pay for my housing, finally! I selected a two-bedroom in Cumberland Apartments, and will check-in at 8 am. I'm really impressed with the onboarding website- it's full of useful information about where to go, what to wear, what to bring, and it lists all the amenities that come with the apartment. Washer/dryer, towels, kitchen appliances, coffee maker, toaster- it literally has everything except bedding and clothes!

I'm a little worried about being able to find a nice roommate, but I'm not going to stress too much about it. I have faith that everything will work out- it's Disney, how bad can it be?

Favorite Sequel

Toy Story 2





I have to say, this is one of the few sequels that seemed as good as, if not better, than the original. It had some amazing new characters (Jessie! Bullseye! Barbie!) and a fantastic story (Woody's Roundup! Al's Toy Barn!). I must have seen this movie at least a dozen times in the theaters.

Honorable Mention: Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (true, not as good as the first Pirates, but compared with all the other mediocre Disney sequels, this one definitely tops the list). 

0 comments:

About Me

Followers

Powered by Blogger.