Wednesday, November 9, 2011

30 Day Disney Challenge- Day 26

Favorite Scene From Your Favorite Movie

Transformation Scene (Beauty and the Beast)



I think the Beast in human form is animated so beautifully. Every time this scene comes on, I always have to stop whatever I'm doing and watch. When he stands up and turns around for the first time, and his blue eyes hit me, I just melt. I realize this means that I am insanely attracted to a cartoon character, but that's okay. I love the music that goes along with the scene as well, and I just think it's really, really well done.

Honorable Mention: Kingdom Dance scene from Tangled (My favorite part in this movie is when they go to the town square, and Rapunzel gets the whole town to dance along with her. This is the first scene that really showed Flynn falling for her, and this also happens to be one of my favorite pieces of music ever). 

1 comments:

Heather said...

I still have a crush on The Beast to this day! In both forms of course. This is a great scene and one of my favorites as well. It really captures the magic of the entire movie.

About Me

Followers

Powered by Blogger.