Monday, November 7, 2011

30 Day Disney Challenge- Day 24

A Movie That Makes You Laugh

The Incredibles




I love the banter between Mr. Incredible and Frozone, and I think Edna Mode is so kooky and hilarious. I love Elastigirl's dry humor and Syndrome's sarcasm. This movie may not be your typical comedy, but it still makes me giggle. I think it's also because the sibling rivalry between Dash and Violet reminds me of me and my sister. 

Honorable Mention: The Princess and the Frog (again, not your typical comedy, but Naveen's arrogance always strikes me as humorous and Charlotte is one of the funniest Disney characters ever). 


6 comments:

Heather said...

I also really like Charlotte (Lotte for short!)She cracks me up! Especially when she refers to her father as "Big Daddy". Hehe!

Unknown said...

Haha, I think she's so cute! I love it when she's fixing her boobs and acting crazy.

Jinx said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jinx said...

Up! Between Russell and Doug, and that nutty bird Kevin, I'm not sure who I laughed at most. This film brought me to tears more times than I can count, both from laughter and from sadness. No Disney movie has ever moved me more. And what better title for a movie that "moves" you than the title "Up"? (You don't think that's a coincidence, do you? Disney does everything with a purpose!)

Heather said...

Haha! We might have to watch that together so you can show me where she is fixing her boobs. I don't think I ever caught that. Her character gets better and better!

Unknown said...

Tina- Up is such a wonderful movie, the beginning montage of Carl and Ellie's life always makes me tear up. However, it is also very uplifting and has some very funny moments. And I never thought of the meaning of the title before! It makes sense though...Disney is very clever :)

Heather- I'll show you if we watch it together! It's like the two seconds before she goes back to dancing with the fake Naveen at the ball...ahhh hard to explain, but I love catching little things like that!

About Me

Followers

Powered by Blogger.