Friday, November 11, 2011

30 Day Disney Challenge- Day 28

Favorite Quote

"As the years passed, he fell into despair and lost all hope. For who could ever learn to love a beast?"

(Beauty and the Beast)



I realize that a lot of my answers have to do with Beauty and the Beast, but that's because everything about that movie is just wonderful. The opening scene and narration always give me chills, and I love everything from the deep spoken voice, to the beautifully animated scenes of glass-colored windows, to the ominous, hauntingly lovely music. (Wow, that was quite the run-on sentence!) This quote sets the tone for the rest of the story, and really sums up the theme in such simple terms. Is it really possible to find beauty within? 

Honorable Mention: "You think I'm an ignorant savage, and you've been so many places, I guess it must be so. But still I cannot see, how the savage one is me. How can there be so much that you don't know?" (Pocahontas). 

2 comments:

Heather said...

I feel compelled to answer this because this is not a category on my challenge. We must have different challenge lists and boy was this hard. I'm going with Genie:

"Three wishes, to be exact. And ixnay on the wishing for more wishes. That's all. Three. Uno, dos, tres. No substitutions, exchanges or refunds."

No breaking the rules! Re-reading this quote just made me think of how much I love the genie and how much he made me laugh!

Unknown said...

That's weird about the different challenges! I know there's a few out there, I found this one on Facebook and Tumblr. There's also a Disney Parks challenge and a Disney Princess challenge, I believe.

I love that quote from the Genie! I love everything he says, actually. There were some many quotes I wanted to choose, but I limited myself to two :)

About Me

Followers

Powered by Blogger.